The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
I was nominated by Read By Amanda. So thanks! I’m really excited to do this…
Here are the rules:
– Link back to the person who nominated you
– Give 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate 11 bloggers
– Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
– Inform your nominees
So here are 11 facts about me:
- I love sport. (Netball, Rounders, Cricket and Running all the way!
- I live in England, in the South East near one of the greatest universities in the world (Take A Guess)
- My favourite shop is Waterstones.
- I don’t like ANY fruit. (Long story, that I might be willing to share one day…)
- My room is never truly clean.
- I want to be a literary publisher/editor one day.
- I would probably be one of the loudest people you’ve ever met.
- I am never satisfied with my bookshelf layout.
- I’ve always wanted to go to Florida, New York, LA, Australia and Hawaii. (I’m going to Florida this summer!)
- I can’t not listen to Shawn Mendes and Years & Years.
- Currently, I don’t like any classic books. (Which will be a pain when I hope to study English Lit at uni.)
My Questions from Amanda:
1) What is my most anticipated read of the year?
Well, it depends really on whether you mean the ones I own or ones I want to own. In my current TBR, I don’t really have one because I want to just read all of my books… Outside of my ‘Library’, I really want to buy loads of books but I do really want The Wicked + The Divine.
2) What author do I most want to meet?
Hmmm… This is a tricky one because who doesn’t want to meet loads of authors. But, I think it would have to be Kiera Cass because I need to thank her for bringing Maxon into my life.
3) If I could read only one book for the rest of my life, which would I choose?
4) How often do I try and post on my blog?
I attempt to post daily but I’ve been failing recently and I need to get better. Apart from Mon & Tues, which is Ceri’s day.
5) When did I start blogging?
May 2014. Nearly a year ago, and I’m still proud of how far this blog has become. I’ve gone from being a beginner to actually roughly knowing what I’m doing and I love how a bit of fun has turned into something that in my opinion has turned amazing…
6) Buddy the Elf, What is my favourite colour?
My favourite colour constantly changes. I have a couple of faves though. Orange, Teal, Purple. What a mess those three would be together. 😦
7) Have I stayed up all night to finish a book?
No, but I have stayed up till midnight to finish one before. Luckily, I finish good books before the night, and average books can be put aside till the morning.
8) What is a weird habit that I do?
I do a lot of strange things. I like to say “Then again,” a lot, I twiddle a pen a lot, or I spasm my right leg (I can’t keep it still. I think I have a problem.)
9) What is one book that everyone has read but me?
One book I haven’t yet got/read is the The Final Empire.
I don’t know why, but I don’t feel very interested in it as such. I will hopefully give it a go, but everyone has read it and enjoyed it and I’m scared I won’t…
10) What is my favourite place to eat out?
My favourite place to eat out. Hmmm… Again, a toughie… but I have to choose Costa Coffee or McDonalds because both are local to me and I love their foods.
11) Have I ever thought of writing a book?
YES! I’ve always wanted to be published but never written a full book. I’m hoping to change that though, and for an English project, I’m currently writing a book which may/may not be called The A-Z of Getting Revenge On The Bad Boy… I’m hoping to finish it this time!
Bloggers I Nominate:
Ceri @ A Book And Beyond… (I wanna see your response)
You know what? I’m rubbish at nominating people so YOU. Yes, you. I nominate you. Have a blog? Do this. Don’t have a blog? Find a way to do it, whether it be Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram or Goodreads.
1) What book character is most like you and why?
2) What drink/snack do you like to consume when reading?
3) Why did you choose to start blogging?
4) What’s the longest book you’ve read?
5) If you could only ever re-read a single book, what would it be? (You can read new books though)
6) What is the most popular book that you own but haven’t read?
7) Who is your favourite author that you’ve met?
8) Have you written anything?
9) What is, in your opinion, a completely underrated book?
10) What is your favourite dramatic scene from a book?
11) Book or Movie? What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
Okay guys, so that’s it and I want to thank Read By Amanda and say good luck to my nominees…